Tuesday, June 24

Java Lead Analyst Opening in RBS Gurgaon

I have an urgent Lead Analyst role - Java framework in Gurgaon.
Please let me know if you would like to talk to me in details or will appreciate if you can refer any one for the said role.
Client: Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Location: Gurgaon, NCR

Job Details:
Should have 5-7 yrs of experience in Analysis, Design, Development with Java.
Should have strong communication and presentation skills.
Should have expert level of servlets design framework.
Please feel free to call me or drop me an email incase you have any queries.

Thanks,
Amit Gupta
Recruiting Pundits
Off: 0120 - 4227983
Mobile: 9311188058

Email: amit.gupta@recruitingpundits.org

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings