Wednesday, April 1

Web Developers Needed in Cloud Computing and hosted services

Hi,
I am the Founder and CEO of my IT startup company working in the domain of cloud computing, and hosted services. I, on behalf of my organization, would invite applications for .Net developers to work towards portal developmentwith the following skill sets:
ASP.Net, C#, Web Services
AJAX
ADO.Net
Web 2.0 Technologies
MS SQL Server 2005
IIS Administration
Scripting Languages
Ability to logically build the portal
SEO techniques
2-3 years of related work experience
Sound conceptualization skills
Work Location: Gurgaon, New Delhi
If interested, kindly forward your CV to my email address at jitesh.arora@gmail.com or scrap me for more details.
Regards,
Jitesh Arora

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings