Tuesday, June 10

SEO Link Building Project

Hi,

Greetings........

I have a new website that I need to build up the Page Rank on google and general SEO of the site. The initial phase of the SEO work I require to outsource is the inbound link building to the site. I would like to build the site to a PR3-4.

It has to compete for local area keywords such as:

builders in sheffield
electricians in sheffield
plasterers in sheffield
plumbers in sheffield
gas fitters sheffield
south yorkshire builders

Sheffield = The UK, South Yorkshire.

Interested personnel can revert to me through mail at mkrish_p@yahoo.com with their quote and accurate time of completion.

Regards,
Muthu Krishnan

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings