Sunday, August 3

HOUSEKEEPING STAFFS REQUIRED FOR GOA

Hi Guys
I have some openings in housekeeping department at a chain of hotel at goa for the position of
House Keeping Sup, House Keeping Executive,desk attendant,sr.housemen and housemen
If you are interested in this position, pls email me your CV along with a passport siz photograph of yours. Kindly do so asap.
You can call me on 9970633359
If you have any friends who are interested in the same you can ask them to get in touch with me.
Kind Regards
anish
9970633359

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings