Saturday, April 26

BPO Executives / Recruiters

Dear All,
I have an opening with International BPO in Noida(Delhi-NCR) for sales, collections and Technical support processes.
I'm looking for people having exp more that 6 months in International BPO.
Thus anyone who is willing for such profile shall contact me ASAP.
NOTE: Recruiters who can provide me the links of CALL CENTRE EXECUTIVES can also contact me (Free Lancers or recruiters who want to earn some more money). For more clarity, kindly contact me.
With Regards
Anita singh
anita.h4h@gmail.com
9911822617

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings