Monday, June 16

Opening in IBM- 3+ yrs of Experience in MNC

Hi Friends,

I have an intention to help Bengalis, working in SAP outside Kolkata in other cities.........missing their hometown. If you are working in MNCs and have about 3+ yrs of experience in SAP or other domain.......looking forward to come back to Kolkata by joining IBM, Kolkata........then you can forward your CV to my mail id. I will forward your CV to the right person and will follow up with them.

PLEASE DO NOT SCRAP ME IN ORKUT. You can mail me your CV at engg.esha@gmail.com.


Thanks
Anwesha Sarkar
SAP HR Consultant
IBM, Kolkata


*** Seeking oportunities at IBM in location other than Kolkata can also forward their Resume. I want genuine CVs only having experience in well known MNCs.

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings