Friday, November 30

Oppurtunity in the Video Games Industry(Bangalore)

Hi Guys,

I need your help guys, We are ramping up our team here in Bangalore office and if you know anyone who is looking for a HR position or a Recruiter positon in the Video Games Industry, I would apprieciate if you pass their info to me. Pior expereince is not required andeven freshers are welcome. We are located in BTM Layout in Bangalore and exclusively work for the games industry. So anyone who has passion of playing video games, working with some of the top guys in the video games and Hollywood industry are welcome.

I am sure you guys would help me out with this ;-)


Warm Regards,

Shailesh Kumar
Business Development
Adventure Recruitment / Adventure Game Art
adventurous careers for games professionals…
Cell Phone : +91 99001 34306
US : +1 (310) 598 - 5543 direct

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sir,

im mukthinath im a 3d modeller(fresher) looking for oppurtunity in gaming field if u have any recruitment please inform me on my email:mukthinath@yahoo.com

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings