Saturday, December 1

Certificate in Tech Writing & Comms Skills: Pune

!!!! Placement Assistance !!!!

Nov 24-25 and Dec 1-2

After many successful batches with MCCIA, CDAC, Sungard, Approva and many other IT Corporates in Pune, CrackerJack WordSmiths is happy to announce the next batch for Certification in Technical Writing and Software Documentation in Pune.

All referrals: Rs. 500 Bonus - so send in your friends!!

Here are all the details:
http://sumedh.techwriter.freeservers.com/Workshop_Details.html
or call Sumedh at 9890969812

"The Past Perfect":

"I was a researcher by profession before stepping into the field of Technical Writing. Before I attended Sumedh's course, I was not very sure about my capabilities as a writer and I was not considering writing as my career. His training built up my confidence. It is only because of his guidance that I went ahead to accept the job as a Technical Writer. The best thing about his mentoring is that it is not limited to the course duration. During my current job I do not have any mentor inside the company. But I am always assured to get his helping tip whenever I need one.I have also mentioned this in my interview. Sumedh, thanks for everything."
-- Mrudula Samak

"I did Sumedh's course two years back. And I am still his student. He is mentoring me day in and day out. He has never ever left me cluless. All my bosses must thank him for that. ;-) All I can say about his training is this - "Whenever I look for a techwriter in my team, I prefer to have someone trained by Sumedh."
-- Mugdha Kulkarni

Thanks
Sumedh
sumedh.techwriter@gmail.com
9890969812

Click Here To SubMit Your Resume

Related Jobs by Category And Location



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

Post Jobs Free

Post Job Vacancies Free of cost
Mail Us the Vacancy Details at jobs @ jobholic.co.in If you are a recruiter interested in Posting jobs daily, mail me your email id. I'll invite you to join this Job board so that you can urself post vacancies

Click Here To Post Jobs For Free

If you want us to delete any posting or Job Vacancy, mail us with the url or address of that job vacancy on jobs @ jobholic.co.in and we will remove it in no time.

Total Job Openings